Friday, November 7, 2008

Sweet Memories...

Last night we all decided to do some scrapbooking.... a once in a decade activity! =) We were going through are millions of boxes of old pictures and were constantly yelling out, "Oh my goodness look at this one!" "Mom look at your hair!" "Awwwwwwe!" "Did I really do that?" "I'm throwing that one away!" " I can't believe how LITTLE everybody was!" and an occasional "That one's going on the blog!" So here are some really random pics that we liked. (there were a ton more, but we just picked a few- again, random- ones.)
The two book ends!
   Trip to California! We miss you guys!
History coop.... a one-of-a-kind class! =D
Science coop!.....and the weather dude?
Winners of the Best Family in Virginia Beach award! ha ha!
Beach house 2004!!!! WOW!
My little Austie!!! (this is steph by the way)
Busch Gardens with the Hunts....what were our parents thinking!?!?
Nursing home concert. Look at those TINY violins!!
Apparently we went to Krispy Kreme for Kerri's 7th Bday! =)

Hope you enjoy!





6 comments:

Bekah said...

Girls! Love the pics!! you guys need to scrapbook more often so we can see more fun pics! Love you!

Bethany said...

Awww those were fun. I can't believe how little my boys were when you were out here last. I talked to my brother today and found out I get to see you in FL!!!!! The weekend you are in we don't fly out on that Sunday until 7pm I am so glad we are staying and flying out on a later flight!!!! Can't wait to see you all. HUGS

Wasko Family said...

Can't wait to see you too Bethany!!!! Thanks for commenting!! <3

Stephanie

Mimi said...

such cute pictures!

Katherine M. said...

Beautiful pics! Can't believe how much you young ladies have grown up.

AmyB said...

AWE!!! Love seeing all these! Steph, that pic of you and Muncho just proves that YOU have the cutest kids ;-)