Monday, February 9, 2009

A Valentine's Tradition

In 2003, my friend Bethany took the original 
L-O-V-E picture of our girls. She
 probably never guessed how compulsive I (Mel) would become 
about it. Every year since that first Valentine picture, Valentine's cards have become a staple in our home. Here are all the cards from the most recent to the original. This year's card will be posted on Valentine's Day! Thanks, Bethany, for inspiring these pictures!

The  year of the picture is listed above it.
2008, front
2008, back
2007
2006
2005
2004
Here is Bethany's original L-O-V-E picture. 2003

4 comments:

Kate Thomas. said...

Oh! I love to see how the girls have grown, and i always love the valentine pics.
Katie

sarah said...

Those are so sweet Mel! I have ones of Kylie and Emme- from that first year too. So fun that you kept up the tradition! Your girls are so beautiful!

Bethany said...

You are so cute. I do love your love pictures. Can't wait to get mine. I still have last years hanging in my kitchen

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness. That takes me back. I think I have every single one of those pictures. They have grown so much. I'm still in denial... well, until I looked at the pictures!

Love,

Jennifer

P.S.~ Can i get one please? :)