Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nags Head Vacation 2008


 Please enjoy the revised edition of our slideshow. The bad word has been omitted. We're sorry for any offense it may have caused. Who would have thought a song from a kids' movie would need to be screened?

We went to Nags Head August 24-31 with the Hughes and Williams families. This year was our fifth vacation with the same families to the same beach. We had a great time! Rather than blog about our trip, we've uploaded our slideshow. Be prepared; it's close to 13 minutes long--pictures of 17 people on vacation for a week are hard to narrow down, especially for Mel.

Always looking for a good place for a photo shoot of her favorite subjects, Mel took this picture in front of an old garage in Nags Head.

7 comments:

sarah said...

That is such a great picture of your girls....I love it!!

Bekah said...

Mel! The pics from your vacay are great! How fun that you guys have done that for 5 years! what a fabulous and fun tradition. Was that a mini olympics you guys were having? and the pic of the girls is amazing! They are so beautiful!

Mimi said...

This is weird because I know I commented on this post. Anyways I love the pic!

Wasko Family said...

Yeah, it was a mini olympics of sorts. The kids were all really into it all week. Thanks for posting!

Tay, on behalf of the whole fam.

Katherine M. said...

Love the picture of the girls, Mel.

Marie Hughes said...

Hi Mel, the picture of the girls turned out great! I just linked your blog to mine for the slide show but since you and mimi are the only ones who visit my blog.....but I posted!!! Miss you so much!

Take Me Back to VA said...

Hey there Mel. I just got back to watch the slideshow. It wasnt working last time I tried. Anyways looks great! Slideshows are so neat and I love how you always get the shot right at the pinnacle of the action! I couldnt help but notice there lots of pictures with Daddy's in them but not so many with Mommy's! LOL. I dont like my picture taken either!