Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Stephanie!

Friday, August 22,was Stephanie's 14th birthday. Our family tradition is to go out for breakfast. Stephanie chose to go to Cracker Barrel. Amy Bare and her kids surprised Steph by showing up with sunflowers and a special birthday greeting written on their tummies.


Coleman joined us for breakfast.







After breakfast, Mel's sister, Becky, took Stephanie out on her annual birthday date--shopping and lunch at Chik-Fil-A. Stephanie had a few girls over to play games and spend the night. What a great group of girls!
They decided to build a pyramid. It took several attempts. But finally...
they...

succeeded! Great job girls!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie. Looks like you had a day jam-packed with fun!

Bekah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH! Love you so much!

hunts said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Steeeeephaniieeeeee!!!!!! Happy birthday tooooooOoOoooooOoooO YOOOOOOOOOoooUUU!!!!!!!!! :D Wow! that was prob the best version of happy birthday ever sung in blogger history! :D haha Steph, I love you so much and I can't believe you are 14! I wanted to come soooo bad to your party:'( thanks for inviting me girl! I love you and can't wait to finally come over and spend the night at your house:)

hunts said...

oh and by the way... that lovely little note was from me:) haha love you girls!
~ferf:)

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!! I cannot believe you are 14 already. Seems like just yesterday Aaron and I were at your 1 year sunflower bday party. Wow time flies fast. Can't wait to see you all again. Hope you come to California again soon. HUGS
Bethany

Coleman Elizabeth said...

Wow what a pyramid! Dang! I'm jealous.... wish I could've come to the party, looks like it was super fun! Love you steph!!

Katherine M. said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie from the Myhills. Glad we got to see you that day at the mall. I can't believe you're fourteen. CRAZY! Love to you from all our family.

AmyB said...

Happy bday again Steph! WE LOVE YOU!!