Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Surprise!

Hey guys, this is Tay! Sorry we haven't posted in a while!

Tuesday is my 13th birthday. I was planning on having a bunch of girls over at the end of the month, haha, yeah not really what happened!:) Steph had a surprise party for her 13th birthday, so I was kinda expecting it, until I asked my Mom if she was planning a surprise party for me. Her response was " Taylor, when do I have time to plan you a surprise party?!" The funny thing is that she didn't lie to me. My wonderful friend, Helena, planned the whole party for me. Thank you so much girl! It was a blast and I was so surprised! I screamed really loud. All the girls were huddled in Helena's bedroom, real shocker!:) hahaha! Fun times... PICTURES COMING SOON!

9 comments:

Libby said...

I've never had a surprise party...but always wanted one. I'm glad they didn't let you down. Happy Birthday, Taylor!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

Okay, I'm confused... I thought your birthday was the 17th?
either way, sounds like fun!!! Surprise parties are the best.
I've had one, and Libby was the culprit who got me to the Zollos'. I was totally not expecting it. Supposedly we were coming to your house for lunch but Libby said we had to stop by the Zollos' for some reason. It was pretty funny!

Wasko Family said...

Yeah, I on accidentally wrote WAS on Tuesday, when i should have said IS on Tuesday. sorry!:)

Ha ha, totally sounds like a Libby thing to do. Love you Katie!

T

hunts said...

Tay, Jes and I were so sad not to be able to go to your surprise! :'( But I loved hearing all the funny stories about it from you girls!!! I'm glad it was a blast:) LOVE YOU GIRLS so much and really like the Valentine's day pics!!!
~ferf

P.S. tay,kerri, madison...when we playing v-ball again?? :) hehe that was so fun last week! :)

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Love ya!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there!! Sorry I missed it! :(

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Billie said...

happy birthday taylor. i can't believe you're getting so old. you will always have a special place in my heart. i wish we were closer so my little girls could admire you. happy birthday little friend. i know it is late but i jsut read your blog.
love to you, "jillie bean"