Thursday, April 17, 2008

About Us



Stephanie-
Hello! Well, to start, I'm 13 and am in 8th grade. My birthday is August 22. I LOVE to Irish dance. I've been doing it for  a little over three years now and am in Preliminary Championship. I also like to read, paint, draw, play on the computer, play sports (even though I'm not very good), and hang out with my friends. I'm kind of a slob and forget things a lot. My parents always tell me, "Steph, you're smart, but you're an airhead!" My favorite band is Switchfoot. My favorite movies are Lord of the Rings and Narnia. My favorite colors are GREEN and BLUE like my Irish dance dress.  =D See ya!


Taylor-hey everybody!
 Ok something about me, ummmm...I like to talk, and I have a habit of talking very fast( all of my friends can tell you that). I love hanging out with my family and friends and going to church, which by the way, is the best church ever! One of my favorite hobbies is reading, one of my favorites are are The Series of Unfortunate Events. My favorite movie of all time is The Lord Of The Rings. I am in my 5th year of violin and loving it!!!! I am going into my 4th year of soccer, and have really enjoyed that as well. And I just started doing basketball; hopefully I will be able to try out for the middle school team next year. I am the second oldest of the four, and have a Saint Patrick's Day birthday (I just turned 12). Keep checking out our blog for more updates!



1 comment:

AmyB said...

Hey gals! Great pix!!! So fun reading about you all. Love you gals!