Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 29 & 30





After the Fairbanks show on Tuesday, we flew to Anchorage and then drove to Soldotna--a very beautiful drive along the Kenai peninsula. The sunset was incredible, though we were unable to safely pull off the road in time to capture it with a picture.

Today is the last show. From here we drive back to Anchorage, and then I fly home and Daddy goes to Oklahoma. 

The two photos of the river were taken from our hotel room in Soldotna. The group of ladies I am with are the two ladies who run the IDEA shows, Carol and Betty, and Debra Bell. 

I'll try blog before I leave Alaska. We are hoping to go to an animal park on the way home to see more moose, some caribou and bears.

Love you girls!

Daddy and Mommy

2 comments:

Katherine M. said...

Hey Brian, Mel, and Wasko girs--I just found your blog. I love the photographs and your news from on the road. It's fun reading about you girls and finding out what interest each of you. Don and I leave for the Atlanta convention in the morning. It seems like we just got home. We hope to see Cathy and Buzz Friday evening. We met some great people at Mass HOPE. I pray God protects you as you travel. Love you all!

Natasha said...

Hello Mrs. Wasko,

Your pics of Alaska are soooo gorgeous!