Friday, April 18, 2008

About Us


Kerri-
Hi! I am 10 years old; my birthday is on September 20. I am in 5th grade, and my favorite subject is art. All my sisters say I am really funny, but I don't mean to be!:D I am going
 into my 4th year of soccer, and have played basketball one year. I am also in my 5th year of violin. My favorite colors are turqoise and red. My favorite movie, like all my sisters is Lord Of The Rings. My favorite  book is Toothpaste Millionaire. One of my favorite hobbies is to play outside, passing a football, soccer ball, or baseball. Thanks for checking our blog! Come back soon!




Madison-
I am 8 years old, and my favorite animals are dogs & horses. My favorite color is blue; I like to Irish Dance. My favorite movie is Narnia. I make messes all the time; my sisters can tell you that. I really like to go to Busch Gardens with my family and friends.My favorite ride there is The Big Bad Wolf, because it's the only roller coaster I am tall enough to ride!:) In my spare time I like to ride my bike, play soccer in the backyard, draw, play on our Wii, and play with my American Girl doll. I am the girly girl of the family, but enjoy sports as well. I am going into my 4th year of soccer and am in my 1st year of Irish Dance. Come back SOOOOON!!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey girls,

Great profiles. We loved reading them. Sorry Madison, about the roller coaster thing:(

Wasko Family said...

Thanks for commenting Browns! Not a lot of people know about our blog yet, so a comment is a big thing!:) See you all sunday!

Taylor